The latest in the Telstra’s Tough range, the Telstra Tough 3 is now available. The Telstra Tough 3, model T55, is ideal for those who need a basic type mobile phone that’s tough.
The Telstra Tough 3 mobile phone is Blue Tick approved. This means it’s recommended for rural and regional handheld coverage or in areas where the network is weaker. The Tough 3 is IP67 rated which means it has protection against dust and water ingress. The Tough 3 has been designed to survive submersion of up to 1 metre depth of liquids. However the Tough 3 or any other phone should never be intentionally submerged. Also the port covers must be closed to maintain waterproof rating.
The Tough 3 is a ruggedised phone that has a daylight viewable screen display. This means the screen doesn’t appear as faded when you’ve got the phone in sunlight. The Tough 3 also has FM radio, stereo Bluetooth, 3MP camera, GPS and will accept a micro SD memory card if you need more memory.
The Tough 3 has a port whereby you can connect an external antenna if you need to increase your reception.
Telstra Tough 3 T55 Features
- Blue Tick Handset: Recommended for rural and regional handheld coverage
- Waterproof up to 1 metre and dust and shock resistant to handle harsh environments
- Easy to read in sunlight with a scratch resistant screen
- External Antenna port
- Find your way with GPS Navigation
- Listen to the latest music with the FM radio and MP3 player
- Capture your favourite moments with a 3MP camera
- Talk time: up to 480 mins
- Standby time: up to 400 hours
- Dimensions: 119 x 56 x 17mm
- Weight: 125 grams
- Screen: 2.4 inch QVGA Daylight viewable gorilla glass
Latest posts by The Campad Team (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy S7 and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - January 8, 2016
- Alternative Mobile Service Providers: A Better Solution? - October 2, 2015
- Mobile Payments: Shop n Pay From Your Mobile Phone - September 28, 2015