The Telstra Easycall 3 is the next evolution of Telstra’s Easycall mobile phones and is available in charcoal grey or white. The Easycall 3 comes with large buttons and has a large number display that provides easy dialling. The Easy Call 3 is ideal for people who just want a simple basic, easy to use phone. This phone has Telstra’s blue tick meaning it will provide superior coverage and is recommended for use in rural as well as metropolitan areas.
One thing we like about the Easycall 3 is that the handset comes with a desktop charger in the box. The Easycall 3 has Telecoil support for T-coil enabled hearing aids. This mobile also has an FM radio a built in torch and the phone has text to speech function that can read out your text messages.
As with the Easycall 2 the Telstra Easycall 3 or T303 to use the model name, has a programmable switch key on the back of the phone. And when this switch is activated the phone will send a pre-programmed text message to up to four numbers you have previously setup. This can be very useful in situations where an elderly person has had a fall, all they need do is flick or activate this switch and a emergency sms can be sent to up to four family member’s mobiles.
The Easycall 3 measures 112.8mm x 50.6mm x 13.9mm and weighs 88 grams, battery life is quoted as being up to 240 minutes of talk time and up to 300 hours of standby time. Click here to view our Easycall 3 accessories.
Telstra Easycall 3 Specifications
- Operating Frequencies: 3G UMTS: 850 MHz, GSM: 900, 1800 MHz
- Audio: Telecoil support for hearing aids (T3 rating).
- Battery Capacity: 1100mAh
- Talk Time: Up to 240 minutes talk time
- Standby time: Up to 300 hours standby
- Weight: 88g
- Size: 112.8mm x 50.6mm x 13.9mm
Latest posts by The Campad Team (see all)
- Samsung Announces Their Galaxy S20 Flagship Phones for 2020 - February 12, 2020
- 2019 iPhones: iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro And iPhone 11 Pro Max - September 11, 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Models Officially Unveiled - August 8, 2019