Excessive calls from telemarketers, scammers and salespeople can be greatly annoying. Especially, if you are in the middle of a important meeting, event or even during office hours, these unwanted calls are a big nuisance. For this, blocking the callers on your phone is very helpful. So, let’s see how we can block a caller on your iPhone using some simple steps:
- Start by tapping on the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Once the Settings app is open, tap on Phone.
- Then tap on Call Blocking & Identification.
This will bring up the Blocked Contacts list. Tap on the Block Contact… action below it.
- Once your contacts are open, tap on the contact that you want to block.
- It will then get added to the Blocked Contacts list. This caller is now successfully blocked.
- To remove a caller from the Blocked Contacts list, first tap on Edit on the top right corner of the Call Blocking & Identification
- Then tap on the red dot next to the caller you want to remove.
- Tap on Unblock.
- That’s it! The caller will be removed from the Blocked Contacts list.
If you found this guide useful would you please leave us a comment below to let us know this was helpful. Also why not have a look at our iphone and ipad accessories while you’re here.
Latest posts by Campad Electronics (see all)
- History Of The iPad: iPad Models And Release Dates - February 26, 2019
- How to redial a phone number on your iPhone - December 4, 2018
- How to assign a unique ringtone to an individual contact on your iPhone - November 4, 2018