- Tap on the Messages icon to open the app.
- Once your messages are open, tap on the conversation of the contact for whom you want to turn on Do Not Disturb.
- Then tap on the symbol at the top right corner to open the details for that contact.
- Tap the slider to enable the Hide Alerts Hit Done.
- In the list of conversations, you will see a crescent moon symbol next to the contact’s name. This indicates that the Do Not Disturb setting is active for that contact.
- To disable Do Not Disturb for a contact, just swipe left on that contact’s conversation. Tap on Show Alerts.
- Once the crescent moon symbol is gone, it means you have successfully disabled Do Not Disturb for that contact.
If you found this article helpful would you please leave us a comment below to let us know. If there is a specific article or guide you’d like us to write please email us or leave a comment below. Click here to view our iphone cases and accessories.